Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Those I love



I am very blessed to have a very loving and supportive husband and three beautiful girls. I thank God for them and cherish all our memories.
2008 was a very big year for us all, Daniel and I finally bought our first home!! a dream come true for us, this meant a school change and a big move, we had been at our old address for 8 years and it was home.
My girls all handled the big change like the true troopers they are and we have all settled into our new school and our beautiful new home.



The very first thing we promised we would do when we moved would be that we would get a kitten, a precious little one to complete our family. Well here he is our gorgeous ginger darling, Ned. isn't he a fine gentleman, he is such a blessing.

Blessings

Simone

2 comments:

  1. Hi Simone,
    Congratulations on your lovely blog and your exciting new home. How wonderful for you and your family. The project you have been working on looks gorgeous, can't wait to see more.
    Keep up the great work.
    Warmly Lenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!! Nothing like the day you buy your own house and have a cat to complete the picture. Beautiful three daughters too. I adore my own daughter now 20. Girls are just the greatest!!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete