Monday, January 12, 2009

Under The May Blossom

Welcome to “Under the May Blossom”.

I have put this blog together to share with you some of the behind the scene happenings here at May Blossom and give you a sneaky peak at my upcoming projects.

I have been designing stitchery projects, dolls, quilts and felt creations for just over three years and just love it. I work mainly in the huge variety of pastel fabrics available, and also love to work with 100% hand dyed wool felt, the rainbow of colours is truely inspirational. My real passion is vintage buttons, they are the cherry on the top of any project!

You might like to check out my website www.mayblossom.com.au

I am really looking forward to sharing some extremely delicious projects with you over the next little while, I hope you find something to truely inspire you.

Blessings

Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment