Monday, November 1, 2010

The Quilted Crow


I had the privilege last weekend to be in my home town of Hobart, my hosts were the lovely Deirdre and Leonie from The Quilted Crow.

I had a wonderful time showing off some of my designs and meeting the lovely ladies who frequent The Quilted Crow, we all had such a great day of stitching. It was also lovely to meet Sue Daley of Patchwork with Busy Fingers, a truly inspiring quilt designer.

For those of you who don't already know, Deirdre and Leonie have recently moved their shop into an absolutely gorgeous old church.

It happens to be the very same old church I used to catch the bus right out the front of when I went home from school each day! small world, so it was very familiar being at their shop.

I was asked to design two new things for the day,

Tumbleweed

Hickory Hearts
I have now officially released them, so they will be hitting the shops very soon. Something yummy to get everyone in the Christmassy mood!

Until next time

Blessings

Simone











No comments:

Post a Comment