Friday, April 20, 2012

It has been a while!

It has been such a long while since I was here... almost exactly one year!
Well there is a really good reason... about this time last year I found out I was expecting a baby! An absolute bomb shell. This little darling would be our 4th and although very welcome it did come with a shock.
It also came with lots of very sick days!! which is why I basically shut up shop for the rest of the year and just focused on our family.

Well on 12th december 2011 we welcomed our son Alfie Daniel Gooding into the world, what an absolute joy he is... 4 months on we are really loving having him in our lives.

So here I am back in business and have released quite a few new things this year already... have a little look below... having a baby can be quite inspiring!

Until next time
Blessings
Simone xx





No comments:

Post a Comment