Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Little Robin Red Vest


I have had this little guy in mind for quite some time now... I am absolutely and completely in love with Robins.
I would just love to see one in his own little world...flitting and hopping about in the snow, red breast blazing... I would be captivated!

One of the most amazing and wondrous things about them, is their eggs are the most beautiful blue...my favourite colour!!

Well to say the least it is a love affair!
So here is my little tribute to this incredible bird..'Little Robin Red Vest' made from linen and fabric with the most precious little felt vest to keep him warm on those snowy days...

Pattern available soon from my lovely distributors Creative Abundance...ask for him by name at your favourite quilting and stitchery store.

I think he will adorn my Christmas table this year!!

Until next time

Blessings

Simone x


4 comments:

  1. This is a sweetie!!!
    So nice, hugs Hennie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is incomparable. I have checked out many but this is very impressive tips which will help in clearing doubts about Linen Vests. I will refer it to my friends. Thanks and Keep updating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, what a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading various blogs on linen vests. And, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article about linen vests. Thanx

    ReplyDelete